Monday, October 23, 2017

Google Slide and Prezi

Google Slide and Prezi



Google Slide

             Back ago, especially in my high school life, the only application that I know to make presentation is only Power point. I thought power point is the great application to make a great presentation at that time, but it changes when I learn and found out that there a lot of application over that we can use to make presentation become more interesting and also easy especially Google slide application. Google slide is an easy application that provided for every Google user. Basically Google slide is a presentation application to make our application become more interesting, like power point but in Google Slide we can found lot of benefit that we can not find it in the power point. Every people who have a Google account they will directly can use that application without require to make a new account anymore. Here I will share some the tips and trick how to make a presentation using Google slide and the strength and also the weaknesses using this application.



How to make Presentation in Google Slide.


First thing first, to make a presentation using this application is very easy, the only thing you need to do is:
  •  You have to make sure that you have a Gmail(Google mail) account, If you already have a Gmail account, login in your Gmail and you will be directly lead to the Google slide application.
  • After that, to make a new presentation point you need to click “Start a new presentation”option.
  • After click that, you will have your presentation paper work. You can change your theme or use the usual theme that Google slide give the first time.
  • After you’ve done with your presentation making process, don’t forget to rename “Untitled presentation” box above, with your presentation title name, and your presentation will automatically saved in your Google slide account. It’s very easy right.



The Google Slide's Strength

Google slide application is easy to use and we can access it anytime as long as we have an internet connection. The thing that I like the most while make a presentation with this application is:

1.     Collaboration program. What a great and creative tools that Google slide provide is we can edit the presentation with our friends, colleagues, in the different place even country. Google slide provide a collaboration program that make us can edit the presentation with our friends although we do not stay or live in the same place or country with them. Collaboration program is very easy to use, we just invite the collaborator using E-mail and they will have an access to edit the presentation together with us. No worry if we have a group presentation assignment and one of our friends do not want to help us to make it. In Google slide people who edit the page in the document will be recorded. All the tracks in the presentation will be recorded in this application so we can figure out someone who participate helping the presentation and someone who are not. Also Google slide give us the comment section box, which we can discuss the topic further via online with our friends.

2.     Lot of awesome input program. The good side using this app is, we can browse and develop our input program easily such as theme. Google slide over great choice to beautify the presentation page, and we can use lot of the theme and if want to add more theme, we also can download it via online or we can insert the theme as well. Not only the theme, we also can put a video in the page section to make our presentation more clear, and numerous font that we can use fastly, easily and free.

3.     Easy to access. The other benefit that I have experience using this application is, I can easily access the Google slide in any device. I can access it from my hand phone or any other gadget as long as my Google account with me I can login in any device that I like.

4.     Save automatically program. Any other great program over in this application is, the automatic save writing. I do not have to worry with the blackout anymore, because all of my writing will be saved automatically in my Google slide account. The ctr+S it not really needed in this application I suppose.

5.     Speaker notes. Every time I have a presentation in front of the class, I will also make a bunch of paper notes then I can read it  if I can not remember the point and the long explanation of my presentation. Bring lot of paper notes is very complicated if we speak before the class, it also make me look unprepare. Once again, everything changes when I using a Google slide application. The awesome side program that addict me to use this application is, I can secretly put my notes in the below of my presentation point which is only displayed on my computer screen, so the audience can not read my secret personal note, and I can make my presentation become more confident without my complicated paper notes anymore.

6.  Offline use. The other program that Google slide over to the user is, we can edit our presentation assignment in offline mode. Just download Google Slide application either in your computer, or gadget, and do some additional setting, I can edit my presentation offlline.
Google Slide's Weaknesess.

After realize lot of benefit that Google slide application over to the user 
above. I also experience the bad time while using this application program.
1.     Offline mode only provide if we are download the application. When I want to do some editing in offline mode, I have to download the app which the size is quite big and I have to remove some my app to install this app.
2.     Absolutely if we want to edit the last document via offline we have to make the first document via online, which is we still have to access it using internet.
3.     Using the High browser resolution. It happened to me when I want to edit my last file in my old computer, the Google Slide application can not open in my general Google chrome in my browser and ask me to increase my Google chrome browser.
4.     The collaborator program can be good option or can not be a good option. The problem in the collaborator program is, if one of our friends does the mistake while editing the presentation file, all the mistake will automatically save and can become more dangerous. 


Prezi

Prezi is a great presentation application to make the user become more creative with give the user chance to design and enhance their presentation appearance using lot of the tools. it actually a presentation tools like Power point and Google slide, but in prezi you do not make slide to show each point of your presentation, but in the prezi you have to zoom in or out and manage your presentation with maybe stick it into some cute icon and we click it and it will show every material of our presentation. My first experience using Prezi application I can said that this application is remarkable, I have never think that we can design our presentation look like video if we are preview it. Before I meet and use Prezi application, the only way I make a presentation only put the definition, notes, in the slide to slide and sometime add a picture so audience will not get bored, but right now I can make a presentation in the unique way, creative way and absolutely it very a great media to use when we want to make an interesting presentation that interact audience attention.


How to Create a Presentation in Prezi.

To make a great presentation using prezi is very easy, here I will give some explanation to make a presentation with Prezi.
  1.  Open Prezi application, and sign up with your E-mail.
  2. After you already fill all requirements in the sign up process, choose the free account mode, and create a public free account.Afterward you will have your Prize account and click get started.
  3. Then, you will enter your prezi account and will find the recommendation video about guidance as the first people who login in the prezi if you do not want to watch it then skip.
  4.  Next, Create New prezi .
  5. Manage your presentation with choose the template which is provided in the prezi and click “Use This Template”. You can choose educational, business, marketing template and much more as you wish.
  6. Edit your presentation with move the slide, and you can also add frame or subtopic if you need more.
  7. After you finishing your work, don’t forget to rename your presentation names and click save.



The Prezi's Strength.

Absolutely Prezi application is very awesome and amazing, we can make the dull presentation become more interesting, and my favorite part when using this application is:
1.     Free account. With that great tools that prezi over to the user, we also can access it with free. We can make amazing presentation as a free user in the prezi only using the internet connection and we can make the audience do not get bored with new presentation appearence.
2.     Collaboration program. It’s same as Google Slides have, we can also invite our friend to join either for edit our presentation, or just send our presentation to make them can give the comment in our prezi although we do not in the same place. We can invite them using email, and they will receive our prezi presentation as soon as we send it.
3.     Numerous Template themes. The most awesome part is, I can choose and customize the theme like  my expectation. Prezi provide lot of template to their user, the template in the prezi are a lot. You can use the educational, business, marketing and much more. Even if we are not satisfied with the template that already given in the prezi, we can change it with insert the picture and make it as our template or background.
4.     Enrich with the latest Tools. Prezi almost have every tools that we need to make a great presentation. We can insert the YouTube video if we want to show some video to the audience, also prezi provide arrow tools, symbol and shape, draw line, highlighter, add music background and many more.
5.     Insert power point slide, if you still miss using a power point slide, no need to worry because I found out the tool in the prezi where we can add power point slide in our prezi presentation slide.


Prezi's Weakness.

Absolutely Prezi give lot of benefit for us to be more creative to make an interesting
presentation point and also make us learn how to design the presentation to the next level.
However with all of that strength, Prezi also have the weaknesses when use this 
presentation editing program such as:
  1.  Need High Internet Connection. The thing that I do not like while making the presentation using prezi is, I have to wait the loading process for a very long time because prezi need high internet connection in processing and load the data. I spend lot of the time to wait the loading process , or go  to the Internet cafe to get the good internet connection for finishing the Presentation project in Prez more faster.
  2.  High Browser quality. While I make a presentation in Prezi I have to change my computer until three times just because my computer and my friend’s computer do not have high browser quality.  I have to upgrade my browser which is take lot of the time and also space.
  3.  Bit complicated.  If this the first time you are using this application, I highly recommend you to watch the video guidance about how to make prezi. Because Prezi is an advance presentation Application, it takes a lot of the time for me to learn and understand the use of the lay out of this application.
  4.  PAY!. If you want to get more option, template and easiness to make the presentation using Prezi. You have to pay some money to get the higher great account quality.
  5.  Zoom only. Prezi is an application to make a presentation with zoom in and out some area. The problem is, we can only zoom in and out which is very monotone and we have to thinking deeper to make our presentation do not look boring every time using this application.
  6.  Online only. To access and edit the data in Prezi, we can not make it in offline mode like Google slide and power point do. That is why we have to make sure we have good Internet connection every time wan to use this presentation.
  7.  Computer only. Very different with Google slide, we can not access and edit our presentation in Hand phone. Actually we can download Prezi application in the Google Play Store, but it only to play the presentation not for making or do the editing.









For further learning!,

 That is the brief introduction about  what is prezi look a like. I also make a Prezi presentation along with my group Nur Saadah and Al-Ikhsan, if you want to read and learn more further about Prezi,  I really reccomend you to open My Prezi account here,  Narrative Text Prezi Presentation , or go to the link https://prezi.com/view/c3faT6yLDDT9r1G1ow1E/.




         Google slide and Prezi absolutely have their own strength and weaknesess  because of the different program that they over to the user. Actually Either we use Google slide or Prezi, we can get lot of benefit with using that application to make our presentation become more enchanting in the easy way. However, after using Google slide and Prezi app, I prefer to use Google Slide application than Prezi application.  I choose Google Slide because it more simpler to use and  I can access it anytime  either in my Computer or hand phone for sudden presentation. I can make and edit presentation using google slide in my Hand phone as well. Beside simple and more easy to use, Google slide application do not require High Internet connection like Prezi do.




Which One better??


In my view, to increase and develop our material lesson especially in Educational matter, especially to teach the student, Google Slide and Prezi are useful program that can be taught in the student to increase and boost their creativity to design a good presentation with using those application. Especially in the teaching process, the teacher can use those application to make and deliver the lesson material become more interesting and increase students attention and curiosity.


As usual Before I go, If you are intereted in learning English language and want to receive all of my new post on time and do not want to miss any single of my post, I also give you a great option to subscribe my blog guys. Everytime I post a new article on my blog, you will get a notification as soon as possible.

Okay guys,thanks for visiting and reading “ Google slides and Prezi Post, I’m very appreciated that.

Once againKEEP LEARNING! KEEP IMPROVING!.

Thanks guys and have a nice day.














No comments:

Post a Comment